A Small Note before You Start Reading: To all the readers, firstly, thank you so much for your endless support. So, I have decided on trying to make every alternate blog an interactive post on perceptions for all of us. Happy reading and let's get talking in the comment section below!
I have been reading a lot of novels on suggestions since my last post. Right now, I am reading It's All in the Planets by Preeti Shenoy and I couldn't help but wonder if all the losses, gains, happiness, sadness, everything is destined to happen in our lives or do we give ourselves this privilege that not everything is in our hands? There are clearly two schools of thoughts here- one, everything that happens is destined to happen and two, what we attract is what we get. I won't get into a discussion stating out pros and cons because that would make it a boring post and we will then not be interacting.
I believe all of us are different and so are our perceptions. A lot of people do believe in destiny and a lot of others think that we only attract those things in life that we constantly think about. Certain things actually make sense when we give the "attraction" explanation but, there are these other bizarre things which are almost impossible to explain through this explanation. There just could be one explanation to these things and that is destiny.
Yes, I do believe the people we have crossed our paths with were destined to come into our lives, the particular career choice we made was destined to happen. The more little goals though, I think, are not destined. There are people in my life currently, with whom I met in the strangest turn of events and my firm belief in destiny came due to the fact that the way I met them couldn't be a coincidence.
So, is everything destined? Would love to know your views in the comment section below!
Whatever is happening n whatever will happen every moment is destined...just believe in god n enjoy every moment of life
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that! Even I think similarly!
Deletemy take on destiny is given in the picture only... choices are the hinges of destiny...every small and big decision we have taken in the past has led us to this particular point in the present...had our choices been different...our present would have been different too...whether it would have been better or worse is subjected to speculations...because we will never know what would have happened...as it never happened...
ReplyDeleteThis is something that makes sense too. Choices really affect our destiny majorly.
DeleteDestiny is something which is not in our hand...so whatever will happen just happily nd with lots of courage face it....
ReplyDeleteDestiny is something which is not in our hand...so whatever will happen just happily nd with lots of courage face it....
ReplyDeleteThat's true. We should have the courage to face our destiny with a smile always.
DeleteI believe none of us are destined. If we don't like our destiny them we shouldn't accept it and we must have the courage to change it the way we want it to be. This is what separates us from the crown.
ReplyDeleteWe shape our destinies by the actions we choose to do. That is another thought-provoking idea! Good to know these varied ideas from different people!
Delete