Back again with an interactive post! I have been pretty busy lately due to certain unavoidable circumstances. Firstly, thank you to all of you for your endless supports! All the support is pretty heart-warming and given the level of emotional I am, this support brings tears of joys in my eyes. I loved reading all your comments in my blogs previously and honestly, I feel fascinated when so many of us, who belong to the same homo sapiens category, have such different opinions and such varied culture. It totally is beautiful, isn't it? Keep supporting!
So, today's blog is all about beauty. No, no, no, not a fashion blog or something. I hope by the end of this blog, there would be a smile on your faces and you would love yourself like no one has done. Also, do tell your most favourite self love story in the comments below, it always feels good to share with your blogging family, doesn't it?
When was the last time you actually took some time to stare at yourself in the mirror and made an effort to look good for yourself? Rarely that happens, right? However rare it is, treasure that moment. That moment, in itself describes the deep beauty that peeps from the eyes, going straight down to the heart. We all want to have high cheekbones, sharp nose, deep eyes, narrow waist and what not! Many a times, what happens is, this "idealising" of a man or a woman hurts a person beyond what we can imagine. Given the negativity all around us these days, I believe each one of us is a fighter. The society is so judgemental of who you are! It hurts, yeah I know, it does. But, beauty is deep down, penetrating the skin, it lies in the confidence mixed with your blood, the strength and empathy in your bones. I am short for even average standards. I am not extraordinarily beautiful or something and to be very honest, these things used to depress me a lot during the pre-teen and early teenage years. But, all it took was two or three people to believe in me, trust in the beauty that is deeper than the skin and I will be forever thankful to these people for boosting such confidence in me.
All of us are beautiful in one way or the other. Be it be your ex partner or a jealous friend, don't let those people pull down the beauty in you. Glow, because we are all unique and beauty is only subjective. Believe me, a person will always love you for your beauty and how beautiful is that? You are unique and you don't have to be the ideal man or woman. Stay different! Stay the way you are! You are damn precious to this world!
So, here is a photo of your blogger from few months back. It isn't the "ideal" beautiful though (because I ain't that).☺
I would love to read the story of your way to self love. Do mention it in the comments section below!Smile, and keep loving yourself, beautiful! Kudos to all of us for being our kind of beautiful!
U wrote it but I think I feel happy more than youuu....yeah self love is important ❤❤
ReplyDeleteOmgππ
DeleteSuperb darling...believing in yourself is self beauty ππ
DeleteBreath-taking ideas.....very nyc
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
DeleteInner beauty should be the most important part of improving one's self .......yeah I m also not too good looking.....but yess In my life also there are 2 persons who they don't judge me with my skin tone and I m glad to have such a trustable person in my life ☺️☺️ur this blog made me more confident ❤️❤️thank you Di for such a inspirable blog ππ
ReplyDeleteMANAVI ...
Thank you dear! You are beautiful π. Believe in that.
DeleteTouching....π
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Deleteah seriously...your pieces are a pleasure to read...
ReplyDeleteAww! This really means a lot to me! Keep giving your honest opinions.
DeleteWow... just aewsome ..π₯°π₯°ππ
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot!ππ
DeleteSuperbππ
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete[Free download] Download Pro Blogger Template and Make Your Blog Like Pro:
ReplyDeleteFree to Download and Use
Also Visit Our Blogger Site Ajker Rashifal:Ajker Rashifal
For Any Help WhatsApp Me:+91 9883282271
Nice article, dude!!! Silakan mampir ke blog saya. Bandar togel online ini adalah bandar togel terpercaya dan terbaik. Segera daftarkan dirimu di sini ya 5 Bandar Togel Terpercaya. Setelah itu, kamu akan menjadi orang paling beruntung karena akan mendapat bonus melimpah.
ReplyDeleteOpened up new dimension in my mind ...Thanks...stay positive stay awesome
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot!
Delete