Skip to main content

STRONG, STRONGER, STRONGEST!

Welcome back! Belated Merry Christmas to all you lovelies. I hope Santa gifts you all the joy and success in your life. So, firstly, a BIG thanks to every single person who is reading this blog and is a part of this community because I am incomplete without your support. Thanks a lot and keep supporting! Today, I am back with an interactive post. So, put your seat belts on- time for some interaction in the comments below! Happy Reading. 
          Strength is an amazing concept. Look at people around you. Everyone is battling their own demons, some with a smile and others without it. Every little circumstance has its own impact on the person who's facing it. I, personally, don't like revisiting and talking about the time in my life which I am going to write about now, but I would love to see people open up about their feelings. Also, I don't want to end this year in a sad note or something, but I want people to know that we are a family, and we will always be there for them, won't we? 
           There was a point of time in my life, when almost nothing was going in the right direction. I used to sit in a corner away from everyone's eyes and cried hours at a stretch. Sleep eluded my eyes at night. I was puzzled at how much more tears are in store because they never stopped. Anxiety had become a part of me, and I never knew when I was going to get those attacks again. To be honest, I had never been this weak in my life before. Situations have made me weaker and more fragile. However, you see, I couldn't meet people due to some unavoidable circumstances at that time. Yet, there were people who constantly kept texting whether I was okay or not. I will forever be indebted to these guys because they had stayed with me through thick and thin. 
         I have this really bad thing in me about not opening up to people and talking about whatever I am facing in life, because I felt that it would make me weaker. To everyone, no. No, it doesn't make you weaker if you open up and tell your story. It only makes you stronger. If not anyone, go anonymous and put up your story in any blog. I am pretty sure there will always be someone to hear your story out and make you the inspiration of their lives. 
       So, whenever you are feeling weak, hug your mother, father, sibling, best friend or anyone you are closest to. Believe me, that hug radiates strength. Your broken pieces will be put together someday, just hold in there. Accept yourself as you are and strength will come to you. Remember, every storm will make you only stronger. 
     
Here is an art by my best friend Koyena Karan. She is so sweet, I asked her for a sketch for my blog and she gave it to me in seconds! Whenever I feel sad or lonely or weak, I imagine myself hugging her and two of my other friends and I feel so strong and happy!
      Share your stories of strength in the comment section below or you can DM me on Instagram. (Couldn't copy the link so search for moumishra_ that's my Instagram ID). Happy New Year in advance to all. My best wishes are with you. If you liked this post, do not forget to share it with your friends. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foods that We Bengalis Love!

Hello, people! Long time, no see, right? First of all, thanks for being patient with my irregularity and my nonsense talks. We will discuss everything in my next blog which is an interactive post (if you remember that alternating interactive post rule). So, what is this blog all about? Well, well, as the title and the banner suggests, this post is all about the food and the meals that Bengalis love, because after all, I am a Bengali. I feel like, Bengalis have this craze for food and cooking that is very unique to the Bengalis. Also, read till the end for a short surprise that not just Bengalis but every person in this whole world absolutely loves. Moreover, do not forget to share your experiences with your regional food and share this post with your friends because, please๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ.      A lot of people, who do not belong from Bengal would have this question which is what is the food in the banner. So, that is called Paatishaapta, a sweet savoury which is basica...

The Blissful Feeling

Hello, people! First of all, I am sorry because all of you were waiting and waiting for my next blog and I have been pretty irregular. There were few people who even texted me and asked when was my next blog post coming up. There were pretty much a lot of things going on- from the essence of joining a college, to assignments, to internal examinations, to life, to everything :') However, I am back! Sit back, sip into your tea or coffee and give this a read.                   "Love is in the air", isn't it? You can see people holding hands, looking deep into each other's eyes and what not! So, let's talk love today. I think love is the purest feeling in this whole world. Doesn't matter it is towards your partner, parents, sibling or friend, there can be no emotion more sincere than love. If you ask me, I can daydream all day long about love(like it happens in movies), but I am very shy in expressing love. Love, I believe can never be skin-...

AWAY FROM THE BUZZ; INTO THE GREENS

First things first! You people have been amazing supporters. In the brightest days or the darkest ones, you have never backed off from supporting a small blogger like me. My thank you-s are pretty less, I know, I know, but here is your blogger right at your service, with another blog! Let's dive into the blog!             Are you too buzzed by the constant buzzing of the city? Do you often think that, the pollution, the routine and in top of that, this pandemic situation is too much to bear with? Well, I thought so too. Thus, I started the journey to my native village: Away from the Buzz; Into the Greens!  The journey starts with the waters. Imagine a winter afternoon on a , in the sparkling waters with the Sun shining on them, the warmth making you feel cozy because it is chilly winter after all. You are sitting with a group of people you have never met before, united by the same destiny. That's what journeys do to us, right? Make us meet...