Skip to main content

The Blissful Feeling

Hello, people! First of all, I am sorry because all of you were waiting and waiting for my next blog and I have been pretty irregular. There were few people who even texted me and asked when was my next blog post coming up. There were pretty much a lot of things going on- from the essence of joining a college, to assignments, to internal examinations, to life, to everything :') However, I am back! Sit back, sip into your tea or coffee and give this a read. 
                 "Love is in the air", isn't it? You can see people holding hands, looking deep into each other's eyes and what not! So, let's talk love today. I think love is the purest feeling in this whole world. Doesn't matter it is towards your partner, parents, sibling or friend, there can be no emotion more sincere than love. If you ask me, I can daydream all day long about love(like it happens in movies), but I am very shy in expressing love. Love, I believe can never be skin-deep. And as I say, all of us are beautiful in our own way. Love heals all your broken pieces, and makes you want to live again, to love again, to feel again. I won't make this a long post, but, make sure to feel love and not restrict the feeling. It's your call at the end of the day, no doubt, but yes, love, and keep loving. Not just your partners, but your family and friends too. 
         So, before I go, imagine a full-moon night and a long-drive with your beloved. Or, camping with your friends at the top of a hill. Or, the priceless smile on your parent's faces when they see you settled in life. 
I am keeping this blog post short because I am going to drop in another blog post very soon. Now, I want you people to comment down below your description of love. You can describe the love of your life or your crush or the person you fantasize about or the best person in your life. The added advantage is you can go anonymous and no one is ever going to know who said what!(not even me). Express your heart out, I am sure you will feel better! 
        Do not forget to spread love by sharing this post! 
<

Comments

  1. Haye meri jaan momo...love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my big sis. She may not be THE biggest but one of the most important piece of my life.❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I have an elder sister and even though we fight a lot, but she is the best person to have deep conversations with. Loved to know about it!

      Delete
  3. It's true that love is beautiful . But sometimes it hurts the most in life and the pain is unbearable when the person whom you loved leave you .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. I hope and pray God heals the pain of all the people who have been hurt.

      Delete
    2. It is better to love the impossible to avoid being hurt.

      Delete
    3. Someone will surely put the pieces together and hug you hard enough to fall in love again. Sending good vibes!

      Delete
    4. I am already way past that .Now those comforting words just doesn't work .

      Delete
    5. Stay happy. That's what really, really matters.

      Delete
    6. Not much time left.

      Delete
    7. Hey, hey. Hold on. I don't know who are you but God will provide you with all the happiness. Believe in Him.

      Delete
    8. First thing about me is that I am an Atheist.

      Delete
    9. I respect your choice but just stay strong. You are a part of this fam now and if you want you can share your problems by writing anonymously on one of the blog posts. Also you can mail me whatever is bothering you. Sharing will make the load lighter. Stay blessed!

      Delete
  4. Keep posting.��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job. Keep posting ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE is the essence of true understanding

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of us are beautiful in our own way ---that's the best line of the blog....��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so overwhelmed to find you liked this line! That's what I keep telling everyone!

      Delete
  8. Love is the beauty that never fades

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love comes with a cost. It hurts. It's worth it or not, I don't know. This blog however, made me smile wide, this is for sure :) .

    ReplyDelete
  10. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– too good...no matter whether short or long writing ..what matter is the content..nd ur hardworking towards it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love is very important in life. It gives you peace to know someone loves you unadulterated, without any expectations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so damn true! Love really gives so much peace!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foods that We Bengalis Love!

Hello, people! Long time, no see, right? First of all, thanks for being patient with my irregularity and my nonsense talks. We will discuss everything in my next blog which is an interactive post (if you remember that alternating interactive post rule). So, what is this blog all about? Well, well, as the title and the banner suggests, this post is all about the food and the meals that Bengalis love, because after all, I am a Bengali. I feel like, Bengalis have this craze for food and cooking that is very unique to the Bengalis. Also, read till the end for a short surprise that not just Bengalis but every person in this whole world absolutely loves. Moreover, do not forget to share your experiences with your regional food and share this post with your friends because, pleaseπŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ.      A lot of people, who do not belong from Bengal would have this question which is what is the food in the banner. So, that is called Paatishaapta, a sweet savoury which is basica...

AWAY FROM THE BUZZ; INTO THE GREENS

First things first! You people have been amazing supporters. In the brightest days or the darkest ones, you have never backed off from supporting a small blogger like me. My thank you-s are pretty less, I know, I know, but here is your blogger right at your service, with another blog! Let's dive into the blog!             Are you too buzzed by the constant buzzing of the city? Do you often think that, the pollution, the routine and in top of that, this pandemic situation is too much to bear with? Well, I thought so too. Thus, I started the journey to my native village: Away from the Buzz; Into the Greens!  The journey starts with the waters. Imagine a winter afternoon on a , in the sparkling waters with the Sun shining on them, the warmth making you feel cozy because it is chilly winter after all. You are sitting with a group of people you have never met before, united by the same destiny. That's what journeys do to us, right? Make us meet...