The past few days had completely taken a toll on me and I was not exactly in a frame of mind to write another blog post. I felt very demotivated to continue writing and though, I love blogging, I was so pessimistic about everything. You know, right now telling all this to you feels so odd because this is not exactly what my blog is all about. However, if I open up, you guys would find my blog as a safe place to open up as well and sharing solves a lot of problems itself! The only thing that brought me to write this blog is probably the love that you lovelies keep showering on me. This is true, not just for me but for every blogger, youtuber or any content creator that every single share, like, comment, follow counts for us. We are nothing without you and your support. So, I just want to say Arigato(Japanese for Thank You) ❤, for completing us, for being there everytime and being an integral part of the community. The hardwork and everything sums up because you people choose to be there for us and have our back. Thank You!
Keeping this appreciation post short, I wanted to say certain things as I said earlier. I was thinking about putting up a Question and Answer blog post from time to time. So, you can put up your question you want to ask me, or you want to interact about on, or any general question you want to ask a stranger in the comments below and I would compile them and make a blog post with those questions. I will try to answer them. You can also DM me your questions on Instagram (@moumishra_).
Also, I want to support all my friends who are content creators by sharing their work in my next blog post. So, you can DM me your works or mail them to me.
Share this post if you find it relatable and stay safe, take care.
See you!
Keep growing , keep glowing ! I love reading out your blogs ❤. Post often ✨
ReplyDeleteThank you so much❤
DeleteYour writings are always beautiful as Emma Watson����,the most lovely thing is sweet and soft tone so,keep writing..,,, ��️��️��️
ReplyDeleteIt means a lot! Thank you so much!
DeleteI love reading ur blogs honestly...❤️🔥
ReplyDeleteAww thank you soooo much!
DeleteAlways there to support.. Keep growing 👍
ReplyDeleteThank you! Keep supporting! 💪
DeleteThe best thing about ur blogs is........ They are so much relatable �� keep working .... .
ReplyDeleteI am obliged you find them relatable 🥺. Thank you
DeleteSis u r amazing ❤️Your positivity is infectious...
ReplyDeleteThank youuu! That does mean a loootttt!
DeleteI love reading your blogs cause they spread love and positivity just like you. ��
ReplyDeleteOh my God! This made my day honestly! Thank youu! ❤
DeleteI feel really happy and joyful after reading your blogs. ❤️
ReplyDeleteThat means a lot honestly! ❤
DeleteTotally relate to your blogs
ReplyDelete