Skip to main content

PRIORITISE MENTAL HEALTH

Hey guys, hope you all are doing well and are safe. First of all, thank you for all the suggestions for the web-series, I would surely watch them! Also, really sorry for posting this blog post in July, but no excuses, I was a little busy mid-June, and very lazy end-June. As you may have read by the title, this is another of the perceptions post and hope you guys pour in your views in the comments below. Before I begin with the post, one of the very inspiring person in my life, Shreya Giri has started blogging sometime back, and I am so happy for her. Here's the link for her blog- little me. Do not forget to travel across her words! 
          So, I recently read the novel "Life is what you make it" by Preeti Shenoy and the book basically addresses mental health and how it still is looked down up on as a taboo in India, and even the world. Most of us go through depression and other mental health issues at some point of time in our lives, and it's really hard to cope up with these problems because most of us are always in denial. Also, a lot of us have gone through a lot in the past one year, and it's okay to have mental health issues. I believe, it is a part of growing up and learning. So just chill, okay? Do things that make you happy even in your hardest of days. Sit in your garden, read a novel, paint, or maybe just dress up for no reason. Take care of the part of your body that's ready to process the extra work load for you! 
        Hope you all are mentally fit, right now! Comment down below what was your experience of fighting against mental health issues. Have a great day ahead! 

            
Disclaimer : This is a sponsored post.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foods that We Bengalis Love!

Hello, people! Long time, no see, right? First of all, thanks for being patient with my irregularity and my nonsense talks. We will discuss everything in my next blog which is an interactive post (if you remember that alternating interactive post rule). So, what is this blog all about? Well, well, as the title and the banner suggests, this post is all about the food and the meals that Bengalis love, because after all, I am a Bengali. I feel like, Bengalis have this craze for food and cooking that is very unique to the Bengalis. Also, read till the end for a short surprise that not just Bengalis but every person in this whole world absolutely loves. Moreover, do not forget to share your experiences with your regional food and share this post with your friends because, please🥺👉👈.      A lot of people, who do not belong from Bengal would have this question which is what is the food in the banner. So, that is called Paatishaapta, a sweet savoury which is basica...

The Blissful Feeling

Hello, people! First of all, I am sorry because all of you were waiting and waiting for my next blog and I have been pretty irregular. There were few people who even texted me and asked when was my next blog post coming up. There were pretty much a lot of things going on- from the essence of joining a college, to assignments, to internal examinations, to life, to everything :') However, I am back! Sit back, sip into your tea or coffee and give this a read.                   "Love is in the air", isn't it? You can see people holding hands, looking deep into each other's eyes and what not! So, let's talk love today. I think love is the purest feeling in this whole world. Doesn't matter it is towards your partner, parents, sibling or friend, there can be no emotion more sincere than love. If you ask me, I can daydream all day long about love(like it happens in movies), but I am very shy in expressing love. Love, I believe can never be skin-...

AWAY FROM THE BUZZ; INTO THE GREENS

First things first! You people have been amazing supporters. In the brightest days or the darkest ones, you have never backed off from supporting a small blogger like me. My thank you-s are pretty less, I know, I know, but here is your blogger right at your service, with another blog! Let's dive into the blog!             Are you too buzzed by the constant buzzing of the city? Do you often think that, the pollution, the routine and in top of that, this pandemic situation is too much to bear with? Well, I thought so too. Thus, I started the journey to my native village: Away from the Buzz; Into the Greens!  The journey starts with the waters. Imagine a winter afternoon on a , in the sparkling waters with the Sun shining on them, the warmth making you feel cozy because it is chilly winter after all. You are sitting with a group of people you have never met before, united by the same destiny. That's what journeys do to us, right? Make us meet...